Bulgaria is a very unknown country internationally – but it is really worth a stay. Why?
- The climate in Varna is mild and sunny.
- Living and university costs are cheap in comparison to many other countries.
- You can enjoy the many possibilities for education, culture and sports the town provides.
- Varna is a mid-size town by the Black Sea, safe to walk in also by night. The town is quiet in winter, but in summer it turns into a bustling city with many tourists and large amounts of activities.
- There are many cultural events in town all year.
Read more about Varna and Bulgaria here.